Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Eye Problems Diagnosis Went To Optometrist Because Of Eye Strain Problems And Not Sure I Understand The "diagnosis"?

Went to optometrist because of eye strain problems and not sure i understand the "diagnosis"? - eye problems diagnosis

i thnk there is nothing fundamentally wrong that I could see, because you said something like "Yeah that's why you need glasses to eye fatigue," I've only d 'to use a few drops of lubricating oil and gave me a recipe for the glasses, which I think we are just reading glasses. in the recipe that says "sphere into the sphere R 50 50 L" and then said: "hyperopia diagnosis
Well, if you wear my reading glasses when I'm on the computer or reading a book I could not see how anyone anything for me because I'm not from the strain of non-eye, I'm not a big line or read a lot are your eyes sensitive to light, affected by the end of each day and it makes me uncomfortable at times. How many reading glasses and eye drops help me here? I feel like I lost $ 50, and gave me a prescription for reading glasses for more Blow me 30 What should I do? What is 50 and that means the field is farsightedness?

0 comments:

Post a Comment