Saturday, December 12, 2009

Familial Polyposis More Condition_symptoms Familial Adenomatous Polyposis - Is It Transmissible?

Familial adenomatous polyposis - Is it transmissible? - familial polyposis more condition_symptoms

Let me say that I am not a liar my friend, if it may seem, I'm starting merely a man by nature, curious.

My friend has a familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) and almost one years told me of this fact, if I had to do a type of blood in the mouth (for example, when given a court kiss), j the disease through their DNA .
I'm here tonight, sitting at my computer when I remembered about my friend. Since I have to do anything, I decided to look at me and see if another way can be transmitted from person to person, but I can not find. I can not even speak of it is transmitted through blood, so I'm very confused.

0 comments:

Post a Comment