Monday, February 1, 2010

Computer Driven Tv Can I Transfer Stored Tv Shows From Foxtel Straight To Computer?

Can i transfer stored tv shows from foxtel straight to computer? - computer driven tv

I have Foxtel IQ and I have free memory. I wonder whether (and if so, how) I can transfer recorded TV shows / movies set-top box to a computer hard drive.
will again be possible, I need a cable or adapter or something. This only applies to Australians?
My other option is a digital recorder, which has over 300 GB of storage space and buy the connection to the TV?
Any help is welcome.

2 comments:

classics... said...

You need a capture device to connect to your A / V box on your computer. DVD or hard disk receiver DVR-alone basis (the time it can be a capture / V) may be an option.

James said...

If you want to buy TV shows from DVD, you can go to the DVB-Shop: http://www.ibmdvd.com, there are several TV programs DVD.The price is very low.

Post a Comment