Friday, February 5, 2010

Home Built Computer Desks Blueprints Where Can I Get An Extra Tall (24") Computer Chair?

Where can I get an extra tall (24") computer chair? - home built computer desks blueprints

I built a computer in my studio and home is quite high, for some reason. But I can not find a chair in relation to the table. I sit on a chair, now 24 centimeters in height and the height is perfect, but I need to make a backup. I feel a pain as I write this.

All the chairs I've seen are like 17 "-22"

Ideas? Thank you.

6 comments:

Ed Atun said...

Visit a bank and the store (not the name of the shop). They have hundreds of chairs with backs. You can find. The only people in the stores office supplies, "normal" size.
Visit some of the furniture stores. They have a catalog where you can order what you want ..

Ed Atun said...

Visit a bank and the store (not the name of the shop). They have hundreds of chairs with backs. You can find. The only people in the stores office supplies, "normal" size.
Visit some of the furniture stores. They have a catalog where you can order what you want ..

Anthony S said...

I want to ask people to "Comfortably productive." This is a community for those interested in the ergonomics and the benefits of a good position, but during the work. His group of experts will accompany you in the right direction. http://www.comfortablyproductive.ning.co ...

mykatesm... said...

Staples!

If you Staples.com and search for "Drafting Chair" will have more seats with backrest, they are different in height and depth adjustable seat height to 21 "31". They cost about $ 150 a couple of options more expensive than others. I think they are just what you need.

Anne said...

Here are a few highchairs, but indeed given to the bars in order
But you might be interested in

Toxic Bella said...

WOW thats a desktop is an old chair to get to reverse the remaining super glue and cut to the high chair and if you want a pillow or two placed in this

Post a Comment