Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Just Binged On Pastries Binged?? Anorexic Needs Some Helppp!?

Binged?? Anorexic needs some helppp!? - i just binged on pastries

I am recovering anorexia now, and I am a vegetarian. Normally, I eat 2,400 calories per day weight gain. 91 pounds, 5'1, 14 years.
Yesterday, my family is not crazy vegetarian, except for all pastry. Days I had alll!
4 + Brownies
10 + mini-pecan rolls
1 Blue Berry Muffin
2 pieces of pineapple cakes
2 eggs chocolate
Will I eat fat and weight gain what I? I feel so guilty. I have never been more than 5 grams of saturated fat, trans fat and 0, and no more than 40 good fats! Will I die? Please help me!

Today I would like something to eat, but so far I have not had
1 cup Kashi cereal
Soy milk 1 / 2 cup
Apple

Danactive Light
Pear
Carrots

Then, when I thought oatmeal breakfast
Grain, and then for dinner

Will do what I ate yesterday?

4 comments:

PeopleDo... said...

Anorexia is checked. You can control what you because you happen to eat control over something or has happened. That is, as his opinion that prevented overwhelmed. The only way to resolve is the result, your brain can, therefore, had no control.

The only way is to join a program or talk to a professional. I'm not sure whether you have.

As for what you ate yesterday is so young and have done 2 hours after eating. Your body uses calories so fast that many did not at any increased weight.
Since the meals today. Sounds pretty good. I throw some almonds and some dried cranberries too. For energy. Good luck and I hope the day goes well!

purplegi... said...

1 days for delivery Do not get confused ... Return to your regular routine and you will feel at ease ... Stop guilt we all have days where we eat what we know we should not. A healthy diet today is the best thing to do.

purplegi... said...

1 days for delivery Do not get confused ... Return to your regular routine and you will feel at ease ... Stop guilt we all have days where we eat what we know we should not. A healthy diet today is the best thing to do.

Mortuary Beautician said...

Looks like you're still below the normal weight for their height. They are also a teenager, so that your body is still expected in the development and use extra calories more. You will not die, it will be good, do not worry. Just continue to eat your normal diet excessive alcohol consumption is not bad from time to time. In fact, I know several people who were on a diet of nutrition in a class he took that was eating on Saturday as his "all" the day nothing is gained, and they have done once a week. Thus, it will be good, do not worry. Just to keep to a healthy diet, I am glad you are recovering. It is very difficult to recover and think you did a good job!

Post a Comment