Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ambulance Service Recruitment A Blog About The Day To Day Activities In A Control Room For The Ambulance Service... How Will It Be Recieved?

A blog about the day to day activities in a control room for the ambulance service... How will it be recieved? - ambulance service recruitment

I work at headquarters, as an institution of 999 emergency calls for emergency services and for some time that I would write a blog, daily activities and the types of calls they receive expected. Because I think the general public are not aware of what's happening behind the scenes at the headquarters of the Rescue .... What do you think? How can this be received?

1 comments:

Izzy Charm said...

I think it would be more than good. It will be promoted. It would be interesting to see in your world. I like the idea.

Post a Comment