Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can You Get A Hernia From Doing The Splits Inguinal Hernia From Lifting Weights.?

Inguinal hernia from lifting weights.? - can you get a hernia from doing the splits

Hello, I've got a question about a fraction of the weight exercises. I have a right inguinal hernia in mid-2005. I have the ABS on a weight machine in the gym and suddenly a sharp pain shot through my abdomen. The pain lasted one or two seconds, but I felt this pain. I thought she felt something in him literally cracked in half. The surgeon who examined me said not long after the event, there is no real break in the fabric. It was rather a weakness in the abdominal wall. The area was swollen, but there were no tears. I had an open surgery to repair it. Synthetic mesh was used in surgery. Now it is 2009, and I regret weightlifting. My only concern is that if I could now get the left inguinal hernia. Could my left at risk because I have a hernia on the right side? In other words, if my left side were collected in 2005 was relatively small, not far from the one on the left side and then? I fear that if I, like lifting weights, have amy left side, at any time, although I would never do sit-ups or abdominal fitness device again. The opinions on this subject would be very grateful.

2 comments:

Human-Sp... said...

For strength training, most often the muscles of the lower area of the affected belly. The muscles, especially muscles are weak, you can switch from the extreme pressure and the pressure exerted on them lifting heavy weights. The contents of (an organ or other body structure) in the wall can be "paid" or kick, causing pain and what is called a hernia.

Although treatments such as surgery are available, prevention is always the best way forward.

Ask a friend to help you to lift heavy objects, do not be too hard to visit with your own weight in the gym and see a doctor if you suffer from constipation or abdominal pain, especially if you are a person of her age of gold.

nap4gbp said...

I also had a hernia on the right and left and still have no problem with the left side, you never know, but chances are that you have a weak right, and maybe I've never been a problem if done the right side, They do not allow this to stop them myself as I am.

Post a Comment