Saturday, January 2, 2010

Austin Custom Home Builders How To Be And Entreprenuer In The Custom Home Building Industry?

How to be and entreprenuer in the custom home building industry? - austin custom home builders

I am currently enrolled @ the University of Texas at Austin and will specialize in the architecture. The degree has taught me to buildings and small design, such as housing and obtain license for an architect to work in an architect to. But I want to open my own business building custom homes, and not for a company to work by a measley $ 50,000 per year. Who knows how to be a builder of custom homes. I will do everything to do lay the foundations, development, planning and landscape. How can I get my professional dream come true? Please note, only one question. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment