Monday, January 18, 2010

Network Dvr How Come I Am Recieving No Signal To My HDTV Turner For My Computer From My Dish Network Vip722 Hd-dvr?

How come I am recieving no signal to my HDTV Turner for my computer from my Dish Network vip722 hd-dvr? - network dvr

I have a TV Wonder 600 HD-TV-T unwanted for my PC to Windows Vista and I have my Dish Network ViP722 HD DVR to my PC can get a signal from my Dish Network DVR someone please help me or send me on my way to a site that can help me with my problem? Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Grumpy Mac said...

Tuner card that can handle HDTV signals excess air from an antenna.

Your Dish Network is a system that uses microwave signals SA are completely different.

Hell, that the receiver antenna to your PC tuner card feed? In fact - many of the HDCP copy protection to the offer to a computer or a recording device from a high-definition source to prevent it.

Buy yourself a look UHF antenna, connect to your tuner card and software-scan signals.

davj61 said...

Send a copy to your question on the computer and the Internet sector - perhaps the hardware section and see what happens. I have a very strong feeling that someone else has done the same thing you are trying to do.

Post a Comment