Monday, January 4, 2010

Kitchen Tile Art What Era Is Pre-war?

What era is pre-war? - kitchen tile art

This war - World War II, I do not believe? Simply buy a condo in the prewar period. I would like to decorate, to know the time of the construction of suit, but with difficulty, what style. It has many Injection architctual Nice, Beauty & dining. The kitchen has a beautiful tiles) are not black and white (only linoleum. Any tips? We Ikea sofa and chairs in sage green, which we wear, but otherwise I'm open to suggestions. I like art and craft, but not everything, even geometrically. Liberty is psychadelic have to - I think I lean more to the war more styles of pre-Victorian?
Please send ideas you have for each room ... such as carpets, coffee tables, lighting, etc. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment